Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Slacker

I have really wanted to start a blog for years, but I tend to procrastinate. So, here I am finally... blogging. If I would have started years ago I would have blogged about all sorts of stuff:

I would have blogged about my awesome boyfriend then fiance then husband... he's so great.


I would have blogged about how our first year of marriage was spent on the east coast... yeah I was pretty homesick.


I would have blogged that we then moved to the Chicago area so Gary could go to school. We had a blast living close to a big city, and going to an awesome church, we love and miss our sweet friends who still live there.


I would have blogged that while we lived in the Chicago area I got pregnant, yay! (There's a baby in that belly!!)


I would have blogged that we then moved to beautiful Colorado to work on planting a church in Denver.


I would have probably blogged about my crazy pregnancy, and how two months after moving to Colorado I ended up in the hospital. I was 28 weeks pregnant and going into labor (that is not good)... I would have probably blogged about how God worked miracles every day that seemed to surprise everyone. He kept that baby in my belly for a lot longer than it seemed like He would at first. I ended up having our baby at 37 weeks. God is amazing!


I might not have blogged about that though.... It's hard to type when you're not supposed to sit up.

I definitely would have blogged about my sweet baby Noah's arrival.


I then would have blogged about how our plans changed from planting a church in Denver... and just when we were so confused at what we were even doing in Colorado, God provided an awesome opportunity to work with an awesome church plant in Fort Collins. (see... He totally knows what He's doing) YAY!!!!

I would have somehow blogged about something that allowed me to post these awesome pictures that I just found on my computer. My dad took them this summer when he went on a motorcycle road trip... Seriously, beautiful! God is amazing!!


I would have blogged about a lot of other things too, but I guess I can do that now.

1 comment: