Saturday, December 11, 2010

Breakin out the Christmas tunes

We came across what is now our favorite Christmas album a few years ago when we lived in Wheaton, IL, Andrew Peterson's "Behold the Lamb of God." Every time I listen to these songs it not only reminds me of a precious season of our lives, it also causes me to dwell on God's amazing plan of redemption for this fallen world we live in. These songs have had such a profound effect on my understanding of the story of the Bible.


Check out Gary's post about the album:
http://thecrossingfc.org/2010/12/behold-the-lamb/

Or just listen to the whole album on Andrew's Blog:
http://andrew-peterson.com/players/btlog/beholdthelamb.html

2 comments:

  1. Jamie, I came to your blog via Misha's. Oh my goodness, your little guy is just adorable! Wish I could have said "hi" to you last night while you were talking with Aaron & Heather. Josh & I continue to thank God for your lives and for how He's using you for His kingdom. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie-

    Just found your blog! Noah is SO cute and I think he looks a LOT like you! I started a blog recently too but it's private so send me your email and I'll add you to the list. rockchalkjess@gmail.com Plus, it'd be great to catch up with ya, it's been awhile! Praying you are doing well and miss you!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete